I am a developer for ASE and GPAW.
Currently I am a master's graduate student under Dr. Tykhon Zubkov at Ball State University. I have also worked with Dr. Jeffrey Greeley at Purdue University for 7 years as of 2020 as a researcher and software developer for the group.
I have an interest in computational studies of surface science as well as an interest in experimental photochemistry of semiconductors. Some previous projects I have worked on are the synthesis of Ag/TiO2 interfaces photochemically, strain effects in atomically thin nanosheets, as well as high throughput methods of dft calculations.
Top network posts
- 15 How to explain Miller indices to someone outside nanomaterials?
- 15 Artificial muscles and their efficiency
- 14 Logic of published geometry optimization results without checking phonons
- 13 Comparing a large number of graphs for isomorphism
- 13 What progress has been made in modelling photocatalytic reactions on semiconductor surfaces?
- 11 Simulated low energy electron diffraction (LEED) patterns
- 11 Moving from VASP to CASTEP for bulk crystal and surface calculations
- View more network posts →