I am a developer for ASE and GPAW.
Currently I am a master's graduate student under Dr. Tykhon Zubkov at Ball State University. I have also worked with Dr. Jeffrey Greeley at Purdue University for 7 years as of 2020 as a researcher and software developer for the group.
I have an interest in computational studies of surface science as well as an interest in experimental photochemistry of semiconductors. Some previous projects I have worked on are the synthesis of Ag/TiO2 interfaces photochemically, strain effects in atomically thin nanosheets, as well as high throughput methods of dft calculations.
Top network posts
- 24 What does B3LYP do well? What does it do badly?
- 18 How to explain Miller indices to someone outside nanomaterials?
- 16 How to build matter modeling models with appropriate tools?
- 15 Artificial muscles and their efficiency
- 14 What progress has been made in modelling photocatalytic reactions on semiconductor surfaces?
- 14 When are atomic-orbital-basis (rather than plane-wave) methods appropriate in periodic DFT?
- 14 Hubbard U correction for Copper
- View more network posts →