Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 34 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 25 Is ARM64 the next big thing?
- 24 What are examples of materials that closely correspond to the Heisenberg model?
- 23 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 23 Why is the ground state important in condensed matter physics?
- 21 Is there a list of all universality classes for phase transitions with examples of each?
- 20 Supercomputers around the world
- View more network posts →