Assistant Professor in Physics. Interested in Computational Condensed Matter, Linux etc.
Top network posts
- 40 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- 40 Supercomputers around the world
- 36 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 29 What are the situations/problems where Born-Oppenheimer approximation is invalid?
- 27 How to write my own density functional theory (DFT) code in Python?
- 27 What are the freely available crystal-structure visualization softwares?
- 27 What is band inversion and how to recognize it in band structure?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.