Antonio de Oliveira-Filho
I am an assistant professor of Chemistry at the Universidade de São Paulo (USP) and I have a Ph.D. in Chemistry. My research focuses on computational chemistry, especially, spectroscopy and kinetics.
Top network posts
- 20 What are good resources to learn to code for matter modeling?
- 11 Are there any conventions or guidelines to prepare images of molecular/crystal structures?
- 6 Isotopes in Reaction Kinetics by Transition State Theory
- 5 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- View more network posts →