computational materials science, data science, machine learning, algorithms, high performance computing. code development primarily in Python, C/C++, Fortran, R, MPI, Julia, and Matlab/Octave.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 621 621 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 356 356 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 285 285 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 how to check if it is safe to delete iNode file (or how to inspect its contents)?
- 21 How to add a live (interactive) console window to Atom?
- 16 What kind of information can be extracted from alloy microstructure images converted to Fourier space?
- 15 What thermodynamic data is collected in order to build a CALPHAD model?
- 15 Is there a way to obtain solution-phase dielectric constants?
- 13 Is it possible to parametize a nucleation model from molecular dynamics simulation?
- 12 Using ipython magics in R jupyter notebook?
- View more network posts →