Lawrence, KS, United States
Member for 7 months
41 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Chemistry 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling♦ 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics 924 924 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 317 317 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 47 What volume does one mole of an ideal gas occupy?
- 29 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 27 Why does orbital-free DFT scale linearly with system size?
- 23 Are stronger bonds always shorter?
- 23 How to determine, a priori, whether a compound has multireference character?
- 21 Will there be Community Promotion Ads in 2020, if so when?
- View more network posts →