I have bounced around the fields of computational chemistry and polymer chemistry, and now work as a computational materials scientist at the biotech startup Zymergen.
Boston, MA, USA
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '20 at 19:18
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chemistry 769 769 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 545 545 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 412 412 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 294 294 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Read Only usb stick that won't let me do anything to it
- 31 How does the Recycle Bin work?
- 20 Can ozone have a triangular structure?
- 17 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 12 Modelling Diffusion of Molecules Through a Physical Barrier
- 11 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 10 Inserting into a mysql table and overwritng any current data
- View more network posts →