Graduate Student in Physical Chemistry, expected graduation 2020. Interested in quantum physics, laser physics, and computation, including python, Linux, and bash scripting.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 9 months
29 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 33 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 22 How should one choose the time step in a molecular dynamics integration?
- 21 Is ARM64 the next big thing?
- 21 How to overcome the exponential wall encountered in full configurational interaction methods?
- 20 What software are used to model the optical behavior of metallic nanoparticles?
- 20 How to model heterogeneous catalysis?
- 19 What is the status of graphics processing units in plane-wave DFT?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.