Graduate Student in Physical Chemistry, expected graduation 2020. Interested in quantum physics, laser physics, and computation, including python, Linux, and bash scripting.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 11 months
31 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 34 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 23 How should one choose the time step in a molecular dynamics integration?
- 22 Is ARM64 the next big thing?
- 21 What software are used to model the optical behavior of metallic nanoparticles?
- 21 How to overcome the exponential wall encountered in full configurational interaction methods?
- 20 How to model heterogeneous catalysis?
- 19 How to do periodic DFT calculations using Quantum ESPRESSO?
- View more network posts →