Quantum software engineer at Zapata Computing with a background in first-principles and mesoscale modeling of battery materials.
- Physics 920 920 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 867 867 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 355 355 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 348 348 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 241 241 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Physics of weird "boing" sound in racquetball courts?
- 21 Striking examples where Kohn-Sham orbitals clearly have no physical meaning
- 14 How does density functional theory scale with system size?
- 13 Is there a phase transition between a gas and plasma?
- 11 How can quantum computing accelerate materials modeling?
- 8 MATLAB remove ticks on one axis while keeping labels
- 7 Model for a thin metal/semiconductor junction?
- View more network posts →