I'm a software engineer and I work in biotechnology area to develop computational imaging algorithms based on deep learning.
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 99 gold badges1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Politics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 783 783 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 How did the 9/11 hijackers find their way to New York City?
- 71 Why are journals telling me that my article is plagiarized even though I wrote it by myself?
- 60 Is this violation of academic integrity if I ask a question on Github public repository and post it as an issue?
- 46 Why can't Donald Trump revoke birthright citizenship?
- 39 What should I do if actually I found a serious flaw in someone's PhD thesis and an article derived from that PhD thesis?
- 29 Is there any DFT code or software that has the option to use this exact exchange-correlation energy functional?
- 29 How does one buy a burnable American flag in Tehran?
- View more network posts →