I hold a Bachelor degree in Physics from the Faculty of Physics, University of Havana (Cuba, 1995), Master degree in Physics from the Faculty of Physics, University of Havana (Cuba, 1996) and a Ph.D. in Physics from the Institute of Physics, Federal Fluminense University (Brazil, 2001). I conducted postdoctoral research at Laboratory of Nanoscopy at Brazilian Center for Physics Research (CBPF, Brazil), the Physics Department at Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar, Brazil) and in the Physics Department of Aveiro University (AU, Portugal). Currently I am Associate Professor at the Institute of Exact Science at Federal University of Alfenas (Unifal-MG, Brazil). Have experience in physics, with emphasis in Condensed Matter Physics and Computational Modelling. Currently, I have as main research lines the theoretical study of thermal, electrical and electronic properties of nanostructures and nanodevices and the molecular modelling of organic and inorganic systems including the modelling of drug (rational drug design, fragment-based drug design, de novo design), molecular docking and studies on polymorphism of pharmaceutical solids. Permanent member of the Physics graduate program (PPGF) and Professional National Master in Physics Teaching (MNPEF) graduate program. Publons profile: https://publons.com/researcher/1513025/i-camps/
Top network posts
- 33 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 19 Special quasirandom structures vs virtual crystal approach
- 19 What are the types of bond orders?
- 18 What are some servers that are able to host and share our research data?
- 18 Is the number of possible Bravais lattices a mathematical fact?
- 15 In DFT, if I complete a convergence test once, then want to study a different system with the same atoms, do I have to do a new convergence test?
- 15 Where can I find a tool or server to generate tiles nodes cordinates?
- View more network posts →