BSc. MSc. Chemical Engineering
Potential energy is over-rated. Free energy or bust.
- Matter Modeling 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 977 977 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Did the Black Lives Matter protests fail to cause a spike in coronavirus cases?
- 79 Has the US COVID-19 lockdown resulted in more years of life lost than COVID-19 itself?
- 24 When and Why does Density Functional Theory (DFT) fail?
- 23 Benchmarking data for Ewald summation algorithms
- 23 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 20 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- 17 Materials Modeling with Raspberry Pi?
- View more network posts →