BSc. MSc. Chemical Engineering
I am a post-doctoral researcher doing electronic structure coding. My PhD was doing molecular simulation. I guess you would say I am a scientist/engineer based on my degrees but when it comes to coding I seem to enjoy doing things the hard way.
I coded originally in Matlab, then Fortran, now Julia and Python. Julia is better than the rest :)
I am pretty good at thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, and physical chemistry... Free energy calculations, particularly, alchemical, are my jam.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 at 8:58
- Matter Modeling 2.6k 2.6k 77 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 820 820 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Did the Black Lives Matter protests fail to cause a spike in coronavirus cases?
- 76 Has the US COVID-19 lockdown resulted in more years of life lost than COVID-19 itself?
- 22 Benchmarking data for Ewald summation algorithms
- 22 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 22 When and Why does Density Functional Theory (DFT) fail?
- 18 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- 15 Materials Modeling with Raspberry Pi?
- View more network posts →