Chemical and Materials Theorist (in the making).
Alfred P. Sloan Graduate Fellow (2020)
B.S.Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (2020)
First-year PhD student in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at UC San Diego in the lab of Professor Francesco Paesani as a Sloan Scholar.
During my doctoral studies, I will work on the development, implementation and application of many-body models for molecular simulations (interested in both classical- and quantum-dynamics) in condensed phases. I will also continue to work actively in quantum-mechanical materials modeling from the solid-state standpoint.
Top network posts
- 29 How is Julia used in matter modeling?
- 29 Where is the extended Hückel method (EHM) still used today?
- 23 What is the appropriate way of determining a value for the Hubbard-like potential U for LDA+U / GGA+U calculations?
- 23 Available methods and codes for materials discovery / crystal structure prediction?
- 20 Database or repository with values for the Hubbard potential U?
- 20 References for Molecular Dynamics?
- 19 Are there any High-Throughput studies that aim to discover High Tc superconductors?
- View more network posts →