I am a Ph.D. student at ShanghaiTech University and major in condensed matter physics, especially interested in the strongly correlated physics for the electron system and nonequilibrium many-body problem.
The physics hero in my heart is Paul Dirac.
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '20 at 1:18
Top network posts
- 17 Deep Neural Networks: Are they able to provide insights for the many-electron problem or DFT?
- 16 How to explain Miller indices to someone outside nanomaterials?
- 12 What's the relation between path integral and Dyson series?
- 12 What are the recent developments of TDDFT to simulate the excited properties of materials?
- 12 Gaussian integral with imaginary coefficients and Wick rotation
- 12 How to build matter modeling models with appropriate tools?
- 12 What's the difference between spin-unpolarized, spin-polarized and non-colinear calculation?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.