I major in condensed matter physics, especially interested in the strongly correlated physics for the electron system and nonequilibrium quantum many-body problem.
The physics hero in my heart is Paul Dirac.
Member for 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '20 at 1:18
Top network posts
- 20 What is a good replacement for Gaussian?
- 18 How to master Fortran with minimal effort?
- 18 How to explain Miller indices to someone outside nanomaterials?
- 17 Deep Neural Networks: Are they able to provide insights for the many-electron problem or DFT?
- 17 What's the difference between spin-unpolarized, spin-polarized and non-colinear calculation?
- 16 What are the recent developments of TDDFT to simulate the excited properties of materials?
- 15 How do I search for a particular string in Linux?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.