Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 45 Are the lone pairs in water equivalent?
- 31 What is the exchange interaction?
- 23 Benchmark Timings of Machine Learning Potentials vs Molecular Mechanics Force Fields
- 23 Is it true that all of the physical laws and mathematics needed to describe chemistry are known?
- 23 Mechanistic Explanation of Circular Dichroism
- 22 Why is the van der Waals coefficient b equal to four times the volume of the particle?
- 22 Why do people care about reversibility in molecular dynamics simulations?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.