Top network posts
- 14 What are the types of DFT?
- 11 How does libxc calculate the potential of GGA functionals?
- 11 What's the relationship between the first HK theorem and the second HK theorem?
- 10 Benchmarking data for Ewald summation algorithms
- 9 How exact is DFT, really?
- 9 What is the "formula unit surface area"?
- 9 How can we say that the KS equation is describing a noninteracting many-electron system?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.