Some of our answers (or questions) here rise to the level of a "mini-publication" for their high-standards in original research or educational/pedagocial value. This is an incomplete list of such answers.
- Frank Jensen (2020) Approximate equivalence table between Pople's basis sets and Jensen's DFT optimized polarization consistent basis sets (pcseg-n).
- Etienne Palos (2020) Where is the extended Hückel method (EHM) still used today?.
- ProfM (2020) What is band inversion and how to recognize it in band structure?
- Phil Hasnip (2022) The relationship between average eigenvalue and convergence performance in VASP?.
- "B. Kelly (2022) How to add molecules to a specific location in periodic box using gromacs?" was cited in a thesis. See here: How to convert mattermodeling stackexchange answer citation to ACS format?