We are burninating the hessian tag, and I finished half of this job by removing the tag from all of the unanswered questions. I'm hesitant to remove the tag from the other two which already have answers, since bumping those questions up to the top right now seems a bad idea when we've had an influx of a lot of unanswered questions lately.
When we reach another low-traffic day, we can remove the tag from the following two questions (which would complete the burnination process):
- GAMESS(US) Hessian calculation sometimes does not produce the IR intensities
- Why is CPHF/CPKS necessary for calculating second derivatives?
- Can the dehydrogenation energy be negative?
- Switch from organic-chemistry to organic-matter.
- Burninate one of microstructure or micro-structure-evolution.
- Burninate thermo-electric if the tag is still not relevant later on, and at the same time we can change "0 D" to "0-dimensional" here: How to calculate Transport coeffiecients for 0 D systems?