The following campaign has worked brilliantly over the last 2 weeks:
Now we just need 30 more questions in the next 24 hours to meet the goal!
You can help by:
- Asking a question!!! (if 30 of us ask just one question each, we're done!)
If you really don't want to ask a question (not even one that you can self-answer), then you can:
- Help by encouraging these Physics.SE users to ask their age-old unanswered modeling questions here. Leave comments so that they get pinged!
- Help by encouraging these Chem.SE users to ask their age-old unanswered modeling questions here. Leave comments so that they get pinged!
- Asking friends to ask at least one question!!!
Many people have told me that they love this site, and that they feel this site is something that the community has needed for a very long time.
But I fear too many people don't want to be involved in the dirty, boring, and energy-consuming work that a very small number of us have had to do in order for you to be able to enjoy having what we've built for you here.
- raising awareness to the 1000s of matter modelers on other SEs who aren't yet aware of us,
- asking questions (i.e. making contributions)
- 90% of our traffic comes from HNQ, so ask more questions and support our existing HNQ.
Your hard-work in helping keep this community strong, is very much appreciated!